Tuesday 16 March 2010

Photographers gallery - Soho

I know its got nothing to do with food retail but my good god was I happy to find the photographers gallery again. From childhood
I've loved shopping in the west end. At age twelve I'd take the train alone to london to browse and daydream; As a chubby kid with glasses Id spend hours plucking up courage to even step across the boundary of certain trendy boutiques, but I would always end my day by spending a pound of my pocket money on coffee and cake in my own personal refuge - the old photographers gallery ( near the bottom end of floral street) Recently I passed and it was gone. I put a few memories to bed and walked on a little saddened. Today, by chance, I found the new one. Its bigger better and still the same. The coffee tasted just as warming. Welcome back. Please let's not loose each other again.